Sunday Sketches SS042 adventure card awaits with this fun rustic paper. This fun camping design is part of the He’s the Man Designer Series Paper. If I could name this paper it would be called Family Fun!
Our daughter and her hubby love to camp with their 4 children, 2 golden retrievers and a cat. Yes they would take all the pets along, one big happy family. I often think the the family that camps together stays together LOL. This paper reminds of them and all the special memories they have created.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my Card Sketches. A sketch helps to get my stamping mojo going. You can copy the exact layout of a sketch or change it up a bit. Let your creativity run wild!
See the circled “Adventure” sentiment, That is the focal point of my card. This sheet is filled with fun die cuts and you get 2 sheets in the package along with coordinating designer papers. All you need is coordinating cardstock and this paper to make up some fun cards like I did today.
He’s the Man designer paper has…
- 12 sheets: 2 each of 5 double-sided patterned paper designs and 2 die-cut sheets
- 12″ x 12″
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Sunday Sketches SS042 Adventure Card
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso (mat): 1″ x 9/16″
- He’s the Man Designer Series Paper (background): 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- (strip): 5/8″ x 5 1/4″
- (words): use the die cut from the sheet of die cuts
- (tree): one of the die cuts from the sheet
STEP BY STEP STAMPING DIRECTIONS
- Score the Basic White paper at 1 1/4″ and fold in half on the score mark to create card base.
- With the Multipurpose Glue, glue the background piece of designer paper to the center of the card front.
- Glue the brown strip across the center of the card front.
- Adhere the die cut tree to the right-hand side of the strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Linen Thread and glue of the trunk of the tree.
- Glue the “adventure” die cut to the mat and barely snip the corners of the Early Espresso paper to give it the look of rounded edges.
- Apply the sentiment to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add to copper Brushed Metallic Dots to the left-hand side of the stirp.
- Stamp a sentiment inside in Early Espresso Ink.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SKETCH IDEAS
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code RZVNS4XV
HOEFMAN Thérèse says
Dank je wel voor de kaart! Ik ga zeker de sketch gebruiken. Ik heb niets van al dat materiaal gekocht omdat we hier in een dorpje wonen
en meestal niet op vakantie gaan. In ieder geval WIJ NIET. Wij genieten van het heerlijke zonnetje buiten of binnen als het te warm is.
De mensen gaan soms één dag naar zee of naar de bergen.
Hou je goed en tot later!