Sunday Sketches SS042 adventure card awaits with this fun rustic paper. This fun camping design is part of the He’s the Man Designer Series Paper. If I could name this paper it would be called Family Fun!
Our daughter and her hubby love to camp with their 4 children, 2 golden retrievers and a cat. Yes they would take all the pets along, one big happy family. I often think the the family that camps together stays together LOL. This paper reminds of them and all the special memories they have created.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my Card Sketches. A sketch helps to get my stamping mojo going. You can copy the exact layout of a sketch or change it up a bit. Let your creativity run wild!
See the circled “Adventure” sentiment, That is the focal point of my card. This sheet is filled with fun die cuts and you get 2 sheets in the package along with coordinating designer papers. All you need is coordinating cardstock and this paper to make up some fun cards like I did today.
He’s the Man designer paper has…
- 12 sheets: 2 each of 5 double-sided patterned paper designs and 2 die-cut sheets
- 12″ x 12″
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Sunday Sketches SS042 Adventure Card
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso (mat): 1″ x 9/16″
- He’s the Man Designer Series Paper (background): 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- (strip): 5/8″ x 5 1/4″
- (words): use the die cut from the sheet of die cuts
- (tree): one of the die cuts from the sheet
STEP BY STEP STAMPING DIRECTIONS
- Score the Basic White paper at 1 1/4″ and fold in half on the score mark to create card base.
- With the Multipurpose Glue, glue the background piece of designer paper to the center of the card front.
- Glue the brown strip across the center of the card front.
- Adhere the die cut tree to the right-hand side of the strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Linen Thread and glue of the trunk of the tree.
- Glue the “adventure” die cut to the mat and barely snip the corners of the Early Espresso paper to give it the look of rounded edges.
- Apply the sentiment to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add to copper Brushed Metallic Dots to the left-hand side of the stirp.
- Stamp a sentiment inside in Early Espresso Ink.
Supplies used in today’s CArd
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays and often uses one of our Sunday Sketches.
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code DBUFFGHASHOP NOW