Brilliant Wings Dies Card paired with the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper. Mixing the old with the new! The Brilliant Wings Dies are the perfect butterfly collection for any stamper!
I have never meet a person who doesn’t like butterflies and with the Brilliant Wings Dies you have a bunch to choose from. Pair it with coordinating Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set.
Give your cards some texture and dimension with this fun hash mark die (as shown below the words) included in the Brilliant Wings Dies.
Brilliant Wings Dies Card
simple stamping steps and Measurements
- Basic White Thick Cardstock (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (words): 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Pool Party: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape: 3″ x 3″
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (background): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- (butterfly background): 3″ x 3″
- (flower): 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Die cut the hash marks along the bottom of the Pool Party.
- Cut out the Butterfly towards the top of the Pool Party.
- Adhere the printed paper behind the butterfly cutout.
- Cut out the same butterfly in Gorgeous Grape and glue to the butterfly cut out on the Pool Party.
- Stamp the words in Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink towards the right-hand side of the strip.
- Glue the strip just above the hash design.
- Punch out the flower and attach with a glue dot to the left of the words.
- Add a Glossy Dot to the center of the flower and two to the upper right-hand side of the Pool Party Cardstock.
Each Sunday I share a card I created using a sketch and today I used Sunday Sketch SS051. Sketches help me get my stamping mojo going. What do you do to get your creativity in gear? Click here for more card sketch ideas.
Supplies for today’s card are all stampin’ UP!
Here is another card showing the same technique with the cut outs.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays and often uses one of our Sunday Sketches.
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code DBUFFGHASHOP NOW