Create This Congratulations Card Using Hues of Happiness Suite of products from Stampin’ Up! This card is an exact CASE from the annual catalog page 1. It is pretty hard to improve perfect. LOVE this card! Sometimes it is nice to sit back and just stamp without having to think too much. That is when I CASE (copy and share everything).
Each Thursday I share a card I CASED sometimes I copy it exactly and sometimes I change it up a bit. Maybe using a different stamp set or a new color palette.
The stamping products used for today’s card are part of the Hues of Happiness Suite. Aren’t they gorgeous! You can see all the products in the suite when you scroll down to the supply list.
Create This Congratulations Card
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4″
- (lacy): 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- (flowers & leaves): 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Flirty Flamingo (banner): ½” x 3 ½”
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (background): 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create your card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the Cardfront.
- Run the Basic White through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the lacy die from the Blossoming Happiness Die Set and adhere to the center of the card.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color the three of the flowers with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends and two with Flirty Flamingo.
- Fill in the leaf color with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Arrange and glue the flowers to the center of the card some directly to the card and some pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss the words in white on the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and cut banner ends and glue to across the flowers.
- Color the Basic White Bakers Twine with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and tie in a bow and glue to the card front.
- Add 5 Glossy Dots randomly to the card front.
You would have endless creativity with this suite of products. It is great for card making, scrapbooking or creating fun home décor.
supplies used for today’s card (all stampin’ Up!)
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code DBUFFGHASHOP NOW