Get Your Creativity Going with the Artistically Inked Stamp Set. Created with a card sketch and sharing complete directions with you here today.
Our Designer Series Papers are often created with a particular stamp set in mind. Don’t let that keep you from mixing and matching with different sets or paper. Today I mixed the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper with the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and really like how it turned out.
Get Your Creativity Going with a card sketch
I used the Sunday Sketches SS053 for todays card. Each Sunday I share a card I created using one of our sketches. Do you ever sit and look at your cardstock and wonder where to start? Well a card sketch could be your answer. You can use the size and shapes in the sketch or change it up a bit. Replace a circle with a square or change portrait sketch to landscape. There are no set rules.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (square): 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- (flower): 2″ x 2″
- (leaves): 1 3/4″ x 3″
- Hues of Happiness (background): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (pink): 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create you card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront.
- Tie the Parakeet Party 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon around the pink designer paper about 1″ from the bottom and tie in a bow and glue to the cardfront.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Early Espresso Classic Ink on the bottom of the Basic White square.
- Adhere the square to the top of the pink designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower from Artistically Inked Stamp Set in Polished Pink Classic Ink and cut out with the coordinating die from the Artistic Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Using the single leaf and double leaf stamps, stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Attach the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals above the words.
- Glue the leaves tucking the ends under the flower.
- Add two 2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the upper right-hand corner of the square.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
CLICK HERE to visit my card sketch gallery
supplies used for today’s card all Stampin’ Up!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
HOEFMAN Thérèse says
Ik heb deze mooie kaart 2 x gemaakt! Eén van mijn schoonzusjes is jarig deze maand! Ik hoop dat ze blij zal zijn!!!
Hartelijk dank voor je mooie kaarten ….
PS Hier is het héél warm in Frankrijk in de streek LE GARD