Happiness Abounds CASE card is filled with hues of purple. CASE stands for copy and share everything or copy and selectively edit.
Today the case card is an exact case so no editing on my card. If you are into purples this piece of paper from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper will be your favorite. I am excited to share with your the complete details for this card.
Notice the coordinating envelope? The recipient will know from the splash of color something inside is very special. Super easy to create, just trace the envelope flap and cut out and glue to the flap.
Happiness Abounds CASE Card
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Fresh Freesia (cardbase): 5 1/2” x 8 ½” score at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (words) 5/8” x 2 ½”
- (flowers): 1 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (background): 3 ¾” x 5 ½”
- (banner): 1” x 3 ¼”
STEP BY STEP CARD DIRECTIONS
- Fold the Fresh Freesia on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the pattern floral paper to the card front.
- Cut the banner end on the designer series paper and glue the banner to the card front at the right-hand edge about 3/4″ from the bottom.
- Stamp three sets of the flower bouquets in Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink.
- With the coordinating die cut, cut out the flowers using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the bouquets to the top of the banner.
- Glue the ribbon (3 3/4″) over the flower stems.
- Stamp the words in Gorgeous Grape Ink on the Basic White and glue the words to the top of the ribbon.
Happiness Abounds CASE Card suppliesProduct List
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code U6J2FMQD