Hues of Happiness Suite is the focus of today’s Just in CASE card. CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. This card is an exact CASE from the cover of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. It is pretty hard to improve amazing!
Hues of Happiness Suite
The Hues of Happiness Suite is filled with some of my favorite products in the new catalog. You will see over the next few weeks lots of inspiration on my blog using this suite. What is your favorite new stamp set in the catalog?
It is always fun to dress up the envelope a bit. Simply pick out some coordinating paper, trace the envelope flap, cut out and glue. The recipient will immediately know something special is inside.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase) 5 ½” x 8 ½” (score at 4 1/4″)
- (note page): 2 ¾” x 4”
- (words): 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (158822) 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- cut out 2 flowers and 2 sprigs of leaves
STEP BY STEP STAMPING DIRECTIONS
- Fold the Basic White cardstock on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the piece of Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- With the notebook edge die cut from the Blossoming Happiness Dies cut the edge of the Basic White Cardstock using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp a sprig of leaves in the top center and one on the bottom center of the Basic White in Granny Apple Green Classic Ink.
- Adhere the note paper to the card front.
- Die cut the flowers and leaves from the designer paper with the Coordinating Dies and adhere to the note paper as shown in sample.
- Stamp the words in Melon Mambo Classic Ink on the Basic White strip and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown in sample.
- Add 5 glossy dots randomly to your card front.
supplies for today’s card
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code U6J2FMQD