Today’s post is the Best Butterflies Fun Fold Card and includes complete directions. Do you love a fun fold as much as me?
This is an easy card to make and mail as it folds flat. I created this card for the top ten demonstrators on my team who had top sales for June.
Best Butterflies Fun Fold Card
- Basic White (cardbase): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- (strip): 1 1/4″ x 6 1/2″ scored at 1/2″ & 6″
- Calypso Coral (mat): 2″ x 4 1/2″ scored at 1/2″, 2 1/4″ & 4″
- Parakeet Party (butterfly): 1 1/2″ x 2″
- Fresh Freesia (butterfly): 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (hearts design): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (butterfly design): 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Glue the heart designer paper to the Basic White card base.
- Score the card base at 2 3/4″ and fold in half.
- Adhere the butterfly designer paper to the Calypso Coral.
- Fold on the Calypso Coral score marks inwards and place glue on the flaps, on each end and glue to the center of the cardfront at the bottom.
- Cut out the butterflies and adhere one to the left hand side of the butterfly designer paper and one in the upper right-hand corner of the cardfront.
- Stamp a greeting on the center of the Basic White Strip.
- Fold the ends of the strip and put glue on the backside of the flaps and adhere the flaps to each side of the back of the cardbase, at the bottom.
- Add some of the Fun Flower Resin Shapes to the strip.
- You can stamp a greeting or write a message on the back of the card.
I made a variety of colors and patterns. Which is your favorite?
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code U6J2FMQD