Let your dreams sail with the Let’s Set Sail Bundle. This could be a great card for anyone going off to college or starting a new job. Or change up the sentiment and add a birthday greeting for a birthday card. I have shared in the past how much we love sailing and so any stamp set with a sailboat seems to find it’s way to my shelf.
Today’s color palette from left to right: Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, Real Red, Basic White, Smoky Slate and Soft Suede.
Today’s card was created using the Sunday Sketch SS055. Card sketches can give you a starting point for you card creation.
Let your dreams sail
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (sky and sea): 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- (circle): 2″ x 2″
- (sailboat): 3″ x 4″
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortment
- Fold the Basic White in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/4″ from the edges.
- Stamp the long stamp from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set in Tahitian Tide Classic Ink on the top 2/3 of the Basic White square.
- For the sea stamp the lower part in Starry Sky Ink (off stamping first).
- The sail boat is stamped in Soft Suede Ink, sails in Smoky Slate and Real Red on Basic White.
- Punch out the sail boat parts. You can either ink up each separately and punch. Or arrange all on the block like the punch and color with Stampin’ Write Markers and stamp and punch all in one step (as described here).
- Adhere the sail boat to the sea with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the White Frayed Ribbon to the right side of the designer series paper.
- Stamp the words in Starry Sky on Basic White paper and cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Attach the circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Sweet Sorbet 2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the upper right-hand corner of the card.
all stampin’ Up! supplies used for today’s Card
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3