Paradise Palms Stamp Set was my choice for today’s Sunday Sketch SS041. Do you love dies for easy cutting out stamped images? Then you will be happy that you can get the Palms Dies to go with this set.
I love Palm Trees as they signify warmth! While I have several stamp sets with palm trees I think this one is my favorite. I have used the decorate border die with many other stamp sets also.
sunday sketch ss041
Paradise Palms Stamp Set card
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Crumb Cake (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (stamped): 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- (palms): 2″ x 4 1/4″
- (trunk): 1″ x 3 1/2″
- Early Espresso: 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- 2022–2024 In Color™ 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Fold the Crumb Cake in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the center of the card front.
- Cut out the Early Espresso strip using the Palm Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and glue the strip to the card front about 1 1/2″ from the bottom.
- Stamp the sand Crumb Cake Ink on the Basic White.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday in Tahitian Tide Ink above the sand on the right-hand side.
- Ink up the Palm trunk with Soft Suede Ink and stamp on on the Basic White towards the right-hand side and the sun in Crushed Curry Ink.
- Reink the trunk and stamp on the other piece of Basic White and cut out with the coordinating die and adhere to the left of the stamped trunk with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Next stamp the Palms in Parakeet Party Ink and die cut with the coordinating dies and adhere to the top of the trunks with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Basic White to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three of the 2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (two above the words on the right and 1 below on the left).
- Stamp a Greeting inside in Soft Suede Ink.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on Sundays and often uses one of our Sunday Sketches.
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code PQYBXBUH