Nature’s Prints Stamp Set CASE Card is the focus of this week’s Just in CASE series. CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. You can change it up a bit or copy the card exactly as I did today.
Nature’s Prints Stamp Set is part of the Sun Prints Suite of products, which is one of my favorites this year. The brilliant blue and white cyanotype style in the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper is one of the oldest photographic printing processes in the history of photography.
3 May 2022 – 1 May 2023
View Online | Shop Online
You can find all kinds of inspiration in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. My goal is to show you how samples from the catalog can inspire you.
Nature’s Prints Stamp Set – CASE Card
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (words): 1 1/2″ x 3″
- (flower and sprig): 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (background): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- (strip): 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Run the designer series paper through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder.
- Glue the embossed paper to the cardfront.
- With the Tag Die from the Natural Prints Dies slip on end below the die and the other above and run through the die-cutting machine. This will cut just the bottom edge as shown in the sample.
- about 3/4″ from the left-hand edge glue the designer paper.
- Stamp the words in Starry Sky Ink on Basic White and die-cut with the tag die.
- Adhere the tag to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Crushed Curry Ink stamp the sprig and cut out with the coordinating die a adhere to the right-hand side of the tag.
- Stamp the Flower in Pacific Point Ink and cut out with the coordinating die and glue on top of the sprig.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice inside in Pacific Point Ink.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
HOEFMAN Thérèse says
Prachtig, origineel, héél mooi!
Dank je wel Patsy voor dit mooi resultaat!