Sunday Sketches Card SS004 was stamped using the Nature’s Prints Bundle. This month I have shared Border Buddy Cards created with the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper. The paper boast some brilliant blue and white designs.
Today I am going to share a bright and cheerful color combination of Parakeet Part, Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky. These colors are part of the 2022-2024 In Colors.
Card sketches help to get my stamping mojo going. Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Enjoy bright bold colors and all-occasion designs with the In Color 2022–2024 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper.
- 40 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 In Colors
- 6″ x 6″ (I love the smaller sheets that are ideal for handmade cards).
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
Sunday Sketches Card SS004
Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White Thick (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (fern stamped): 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- (flower): 1″ x 2 1/2″
- (tag): 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper (background): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- (polka dot): 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- (striped): 3 1.2″ x 4 3/4″
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the polka dot paper to the center of the card front.
- Glue the striped paper to the center of the card front.
- Ink up the splotches stamp with Gray Granite Ink and stamp it on a piece of scratch paper first and then the Basic White.
- Stamp the ferns in Parakeet Party Ink on top of the splotches.
- With Sweet Sorbet Ink stamp the flower on Basic White. Then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Natural Dies Set using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the flower to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For your greeting stamp the words in Starry Sky Ink on Basic White and die-cut with the tag die. Adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some fun 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the cardfront.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice in Starry Sky Ink.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)