Bottled Happiness Sunday Sketch SS062. Each Sunday I share a card created using one of my card sketches. I also include all the step by step directions for the card.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Today I stamped the words on the jar instead of the 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ strip. Also replaces a straight piece of cardstock with a scalloped one. You can even turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Bottled Happiness Stamp Set can be purchased along with the coordinating Vintage Bottle Punch in a bundle and you save 10% on each.
I choose Stampin’ Up! colors: Gray Granite, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Succulent for my color palette.
bottled happiness sunday sketch card
- Basic White Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ scored at 3 1/4″
- Basic White (bottle): 1 1/2″ x 3″
- Rich Razzleberry (scallop): 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
step by step directions
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create card base. Small flap is card front.
- Glue the designer paper to the right-hand edge of the inside.
- Stamp the short bottle in Gray Granite Ink on the left-hand side of the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom.
- Clean the stamp and stamp it again on the right-hand side in Soft Succulent.
- With Rich Razzleberry Ink stamp the tall bottle on Basic White and punch out.
- Lay the tall bottle where you want it on the cardfront and lightly mark a dot with a pencil and remove bottle.
- Using Gray Granite Ink stamp the sprig twice with the bottom of the stem reaching just below the pencil mark.
- After cleaning the stamp reink in Soft Succulent and stamp again.
- Adhere the tall bottle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (the sprigs should look like they are in the bottle).
- Cut the Rich Razzleberry using the scallop from the Scallop Contour Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the scallop piece to the inside edge of the cardfront.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread around the neck of the tall bottle in a bow.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
Kim Heath says
Love this card and colour combo! TFS!
Patsy Waggoner says
Thank You Kim