Fond of Autumn SS004 is this week’s Sunday Sketch Card. Each Sunday I share a card I stamped using one of my card sketches. I think SS004 is one of my favorite as I didn’t even realize I used it last week LOL! Yesterday the card I created using the Fond of Autumn Bundle was very soft and elegant. Today’s card is bright and bold!
No right or wrong when stamping! You can use the exact sketch layout or change it up a bit let your imagination run wild!
This bold bright designer paper is from the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper exclusive host item. Hosts or qualifying orders can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals and order exclusive host items or any product from a current catalog.
Fond of Autumn SS004 Card Directions
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (words): 2″ x 3 1/4″
- Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (green): 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (leaves): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Poppy Parade (embossed): 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the leaf designer paper to the card front.
- Adhere the green designer paper to the center of the card front.
- Emboss the Poppy Parade Paper using the Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine and the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and glue to the center of the cardfront.
- Stamp “JUST” in the upper left-hand corner of the Basic White Cardstock and “A NOTE” in the lower right-hand corner in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- With Tuxedo Black ink stamp the large stamp on Basic White Cardstock.
- Die-cut the stamped image using the die that cuts out 5 pieces as shown in yesterdays post.
- Color the leaves using Daffodil Delight, the acorns using Granny Apple Green, and the leaves Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- Pop up the leaves and acorns using Stampin’ Dimensionals place between the words at an angle.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice inside.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
This is a geat sketch and I love the DSP you used for the background. I use sketches for my Mystery Stampin’ with friends and customers. This is a great one!
Stamp, Create & Play…Everyday!
Patsy Waggoner says
Glad you like it – We have a cousin who lives in Prescott AZ. Hope to visit there next year.