So excited today to share the Four Seasons One Set Series! The Season of Chic Stamp Set provides stamps for every season. Along with the coordinating Texture Chic Designer Series Paper makes the four seasons a breeze.
Over the next few days I am going to share four different cards using the Season of Chic Bundle. I will include supply list, measurement and directions for all four cards. If you don’t already, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss it.
Four SEasons One Set Series Card #1
- Very Vanilla Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (stamped leaf): 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- (die cut leaf): 1 1/2″ x 2″
- Soft Suede (leaf): 1″ x 1 3/4″
- Soft Succulent (words): 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Copper Foil: 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Textured Chic Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold the Very Vanilla on the score mark to create your card base.
- With the green top all purpose glue glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Cut out the lattice using the Copper Foil Paper, Chic Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and glue to the card front about 1/2″ from the top.
- Stamp the words in Soft Suede Ink on the Soft Succulent Paper and angle cut the right edge.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere it to the card front about 1″ from the bottom edge of the foil die cut.
- Stamp the outline of the oak leaf in Soft Suede and then ink the solid oak stamp and stamp it on a piece of scratch paper and then stamp it over the outline.
- Cut out the leaf using the coordinating die from the Chic Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the leaf to the left-hand side of the words.
- Die cut the medium detail leaf in Very Vanilla Paper and glue to the oak leaf.
- Take the small leaf die and cut it out of Soft Suede paper and glue to the top of the other leaves.
- Tie a bow with a piece of the Open Weave Ribbon Soft Succulent and adhere to the stem of the leaves with a glue dot.
Be sure and check out tomorrow’s post for card #2 in the Series (Winter Snowflakes).
Sunday sketches SS010
Four Seasons One Stamp Set Series Card #1 was created with this week’s Sunday Sketch! Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. The sketch is to give you a starting point and how far you go is up to you. Let your imagination run wild!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code KG4SYTVU