Series Two Four Seasons Spring Card is today’s share. This week we are showing coordinating embossing folders with the Season of Chic Bundle. Today we are using the flower from the set along with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and the Celebrate Everything Host Designer Series Paper.
FOUR SEASONS spring CARD
- Melon Mambo (card base): 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White(embossed): 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- (inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (circle): 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- (flower): 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Celebrate Everything Host Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (strip): 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
CARD DIRECTIONS (STEP BY STEP)
- Fold the Melon Mambo Cardstock on the score mark to create card base.
- Emboss the Basic White Cardstock using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the embossed piece to the left-hand side of the designer paper and glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the “BIRTHDAY WISHES” from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to the far left-hand side of the strip.
- Glue the strip to the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom of the cardfront.
- Cut out the circle using the Stylish Shapes die and adhere to the right of the words with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the outline of the flower in Tuxedo Black Ink and the solid flower in Melon Mambo Ink on Basic White.
- Die cut the flower out and adhere to the circle of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie the Black and White Gingham Ribbon in a bow and adhere to the lower right-hand side of the flower with a glue dot.
- Glue the Basic White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Stop by tomorrow for the final card in my Four Seasons One Stamp Set Series. All the posts include supply list, measurement and directions for the cards. If you don’t already, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss it.
FOUR SEASONS spring CARDProduct List
Be sure and pop over to Alison’s blog and see what she has been stamping!
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
Leave a Reply