Season of Spring Card is part of the Four Seasons One Set Series. Sunday was Fall, yesterday Winter and today we sharing Spring! The Season of Chic Bundle will take you through the seasons and more.
Sunday Sketch SS010 is used for all four season cards.
season of spring card
- Basic White Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (stamped flower): 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- (blushing bride flower): 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- (gold foil flower): 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- (words): 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Gray Granite (strip): 1″ x 3 1/2″
- Gold Foil: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Textured Chic Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create your card base.
- Glue the Gray Granite Strip to the designer paper..
- Wrap a piece of the Gold & Vanilla Ribbon around the secure to the back and then glue to the Gold Foil paper.
- Adhere the Gold Foil Paper to the card front.
- Stamp the outline of the flower in Soft Suede and stamp on Basic White.
- Ink the solid flower stamp with Blushing Bride Ink and stamp it on a piece of scratch paper and then stamp it over the outline flower.
- Cut out the flower using the coordinating die from the Chic Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the flower to the left-hand side of the strip.
- Die cut the detail flower in Gold Foil Paper and glue to the stamped flower.
- Repeat cutting the detailed flower out of Blushing Bride Paper and die cut it and adhere it to the lower right-hand side of the flower.
- Add a large gold Adhesive Seasonal Sequin to the center of the Gold Foil Flower and the Brushing Bride Flower.
- Stamp the words from the Charming Sentients in Soft Suede Ink on the Basic White Paper and die cut with the coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies and adhere to the right-hand side of the strip with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a small sequin to the strip to the right of the words.
season of spring card supplies
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
Barbara Youngs says
Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing the directions to your awesome makes. Your cards inspire me to “think outside the box” and
use the stamps in more creative ways.
Patsy Waggoner says
Glad I can help move you out of the box sketches always do that for me.