Season of Summer Card is part of the Four Seasons One Set Series. Sunday was Fall, Monday was Winter, yesterday was spring and today we have Summer! The Season of Chic Bundle will take you through the seasons and more.
Sunday Sketch SS010 was used for all four season cards.
season of summer card directions
- Basic White Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (lattice): 3″ x 3 1/2″
- (stamped seashell): 2″ x 2″
- Blushing Bride (shell): 2″ x 2″
- Gray Granite (strip): 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Gold Foil (shell): 1″ x 1 3/4″
- Textured Chic Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create your card base.
- Cut out the lattice die in Basic White Paper using Chic Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and glue to the designer series paper about 3/4″ from the top.
- Stamp the words in Soft Suede Ink on the Soft Suede strip on the right-hand side.
- Glue the strip to the lattice about 1″ from the bottom.
- Stamp the outline of the shell in Blushing Bride Ink.
- Then ink the solid shell stamp in Blushing Bride Ink and stamp it on a piece of scratch paper and then stamp it over the outline.
- Cut out the shell using the coordinating die from the Chic Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the shell to the left-hand side of the words with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the medium detail leaf in Blushing Bride Paper and glue to the stamped shell overlapping about half way.
- Take the small shell die and cut it out of Gold Foil paper and glue to the top of the center of the other shells.
- Tie a bow with a piece of the Gold & Vanilla Ribbon and adhere to the bottom of the Gold Foil Shell.
- Add two of the Gold Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins above the words and one below.
four season on set – all four cards!
season of summer card supplies
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code KG4SYTVU