Sunday Sketch SS025 Alphabest Stamp Set, you read that right Alphabest it isn’t a typo LOL. Sunday is my day to share a card sketch with you along with the card and complete step by step directions.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can see by the sketch and card turned the card from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Notice he variety of designs for your labels. So easy to stamp and then stamp the letter and punch!
Sunday Sketch SS025 Alphabest
I choose the polka dot background stamping it in Crushed Curry Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock!
- Very Vanilla Thick (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (embossed): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (labels): 1″ x 7″
- Crumb Cake (tag): 2″ x 4″
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (flowers): 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designers Series Paper (crushed curry): 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
step by step card directions
- Fold the Very Vanilla Cardstock on the score mark to create card base.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and glue to the card front.
- Glue the designer papers to the card front as shown.
- Die cut the tag using Crumb Cake Cardstock, the Tailor Made Tags.
- Adhere to the center of the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the labels using Crushed Curry Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamp the letters in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Punch out with the Best Label Punch and arrange on the tag.
- Color the Black and White Gingham Ribbon with the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Dark.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow and adhere to the tag with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp a sentiment inside if you wish.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code KG4SYTVU