Today is Sunday Sketches SS017 card. Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit.
You can see by the sketch and card I used the exact same layout. There is no right or wrong way to use a sketch. Let your imagination run wild!
I love bright and bold colors and today’s card delivers just that. Jolly was stamped with the Alphabest Stamp Set and punched out with the coordinating Best Label Punch. I just ordered the pair in the Alphabest Bundle and saved 10% on both, you can too. I enjoy Sunday’s when I can share a card along with complete directions to make the card.
Sunday Sketches SS017 Card
- Parakeet Party (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Pool Party (embossed): 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White (jolly): 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (check) : 2 3/4″ x 5″
- (Christmas bulbs): 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
card step by step directions
- Fold the Parakeet Party paper in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the check designer paper to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/4″ from the edges.
- Adhere the bulb paper to the cardfront about 1/2″ from the bottom and 1/4″ from the right-hand edge.
- Emboss the Pool Party paper using the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the embossed piece to the left-hand side of the card about 1″ from the bottom edge.
- Stamp the J O L L Y in Pacific Point Classic Ink and punch them out with the Best Label Punch.
- Attach to the embossed Pool Party with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of the Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine in a bow and glue to the middle of the J.
Card Supplies all stampin’ up!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Leave a Reply