My share today is the Cup of Tea Card and I love how it turned out. January says tea to me and I always love a fresh slice of lemon with my tea. I have shared in the past that my Mom collected tea cups so I just can’t resist a stamp set with them.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Shop my top product picks for this project:
The Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with the Cup of Tea Bundle. The Real Red & Green Ribbon from the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog has been carried over. This ribbon is incredibly soft and so easy to tie.
Cup of Tea bundle Card Directions
- Basic White Thick (cardbase): 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- (words): 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- (cup & lemon): 2 3/4″ X 3 1/2″
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (background): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- (lemons): 1 1/2″ x 5 1//2″
- (stripes): 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock on the score mark to create cardbase.
- Glue the background paper to the card front.
- Adhere the lemon paper to the cardfront about 1/2″ from the left-hand edge.
- Tie the ribbon around the cardfront about 2″ from the bottom and tie in a bow towards the left-hand edge.
- Stamp the words in Garden Green Ink at the top of the Basic White paper.
- Glue the striped paper to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Adhere the Basic White to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the tea cup in Garden Green Ink and die cut using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the lemon half in Crushed Curry – cut a slit in the lemon and adhere to the top of the teacup.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 67S27F6C