It's time to for the Color Your World Blog hop, featuring amazing Top Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. Sharing our hand stamped projects using Stampin' Up! paper crafting products and a special color palette.
Today's Color Palette is...
Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand and Basic Gray
I love to try and use all the colors even though it isn't required. I always love a good challenge.
When I saw that Basic Gray was on the list I thought the snowflake paper from the This Christmas Specialty Designer Paper would be the perfect background.
- Cardbase: 4 1/4" x 11 for top fold, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold.
- Snowflake Paper: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- The Cherry Cobbler Scallop Circle: 3 1/16" (from the Layering Circles Framelits)
- The Always Artichoke Stitched Circle: 2 7/8" (is from the Stitched Shape Framelits which have been so popular they are sold out for the time being and will be available mid January).
- The hat I colored Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze alternating with Stampin' Write Markers.
- The Jolly Hat Builder punch does punch out the hat and trip but the moose and scarf I did fussy cut
I used the Merry Christmouse from the Merry Mice stamp set but covered up the mouse with MOOSE. I stamped the MOOSE using the Labeler Alphabet set. I cut one banner using the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits and Big Shot. I cut on in Very Vanilla and another in Cherry Cobbler. I cut the Cherry Cobbler one in half and attached behind each end of the Very Vanilla with just a little bit peeking out.
I think you will find all kinds of uses for this stamp set to create the perfect sentiment. This set is a Photopolymer set making it easy to use and you even get doubles of some of the more popular letters.
Just click Next to hop on over to the next blog~
If you get lost you can just click on the links below.
Patsy Waggoner -USA You are here on my blog now!
For blogs in another language, it is easy to click translation usually found in the sidebar of the blog to switch to English
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store