Today is our One Year Anniversary for the Color Your World Blog Hop! Wow it is hard to believe a year has passed since I was asked to be part of this design team. It is an amazing team of Top Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world.
This month we are welcoming Anna Sposato who is joining us and representing Germany! We are very excited to have her as part of our Team.
Every 3rd Tuesday of the Month The Color Your World Design Team kicks off a Color Challenge with their Blog Hop. Everyone is welcome to play along with the challenge by uploading your projects to our Facebook Group.
We do ask that you not post any links or promotions to the group, we're here to get our creative juices flowing and share photos with each other. Want to Join the Group simply visit the page and ask to join!
This Month's Color Your World Color Challenge
But when I started to stamp, I must admit I felt a bit hand tied. So the card I am about to share with you took a couple hours to create. I should have taken pictures of the work in progress and the rejects. This one too almost ended up in the circular file.
Brief Instructions for the hand stamped card...
- The card base is Soft Sky (4 1/4" x 11").
- The Whisper White (4" x 5 1/4") I cut out the clouds with the Big Shot and the Up & Away Framelits Dies and then embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- For the Balloons, I used the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set in Dapper Denim Ink on Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and punched them out with coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- I attached the Crushed Curry Baker's twine to the end of each balloon.
- I stamped the Banner from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set in Dapper Denim on Whisper White and cut out with the Big Shot and the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
- I stamped Happy Birthday in Pumpkin Pie in the center of the Banner.
- Then I collected the bakers twine and put a dimensional over the top and placed the banner on top of the dimensional.
- I finished it off with putting a Pumpkin Pie Enamel Star on the Daffodil Delight Balloon, A Tempting Turquoise one on the Pumpkin Pie Balloon and the Daffodil Delight Star on the Tempting Turquoise Balloon.
Thanks for stopping by and please join our Facebook Group even if you don't share we welcome lurkers too!
Now onto the Blog Hop!
Just click Next to hop on over to the next blog~
If you get lost or want to revisit a previous blog just click one of the links below.
For blogs in another language it is easy to click translation usually found in the sidebar of the blog to switch to English:)
Thanks for stopping by, I always love to hear from my readers COMMENT to let me know if you are following alogn each month with our Color Your World Blog Hop!