Every 3rd Tuesday of the Month The Color Your World Design Team kicks off a Color Challenge with our Blog Hop. I am honored to be part of this amazing design team of top demonstrators from around the world.
The Stampin' Up! Color Palette is...
- Melon Mambo
- Pool Party
- Lemon Lime Twist
- Bermuda Bay
- Powder Pink.
I try to in-cooperate all the colors into my card, you don't have to use all the colors to play along. Love the colors again this month!
Here is how I made this card...
- First the cardbase is a 4 1/4" x 11" Pool Party Cardstock
- The Lemon Lime Twist patterned paper is from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I then stamped three Lemon Lime Twist stems on a piece of 3" x 4 1/4" Whisper White cardstock.
- I then stamped in Tuxedo Black INk Thank You about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Then I mounted the Whisper White cardstock to a piece of 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Pool Party cardstock and adhered it to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- I stamped the large daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Melon Mambo.
- I then ink up the tree leaves from Sheltering Tree stamp set in Melon Mambo and then stamped it on a piece of scratch paper and then stamped it over the daisy.
- I cut the daisy in half and attached one on top of the other to create like a half daisy.
- I repeated the daisy stamping in Bermuda Bay and Powder Pink.
- I attached the Melon Mambo daisy to the left stamp and the Powder Pink to the right hand stem with glue dots.
- I attached the Bermuda Bay daisy with a dimensional to the center stem.
- I punched out three 1/2" circles in Basic Black cardstock and attached each to the center of each daisy with a glue dot.
I really love how my card turned out this month. My favorite stamp sets are those with matching punches!
The Delightful Daisy Suite is part of our Border Buddy's FREE PDF Tutorial Read More...
Now onto the Blog Hop
Just click Next to hop on over to the next blog~
If you get lost or want to revisit a previous blog just click one of the links below.
For blogs in another language it is easy to click translation usually found in the sidebar of the blog to switch to English
Everyone is welcome to play along with the challenge by uploading your projects to our Facebook Group.
We do ask that you not post any links or promotions to the group, we're here to get our creative juices flowing and share photos with each other.