We have had a brief break from the winter weather (I know it is only fall, but we have already had a month of winter). I do realize how much we get a costumed to preparing for the Holidays and without snow and freezing weather we just can't get in the Christmas Spirit her in MN. I am wondering how do you get in the mood for the Holidays, especially those without cold and snow?
Want an easy way to dress up an ordinary brown paper bag? These are very quick and easy to make a a designer bag our of s simple brown paper bag. Pick out your favorite Designer Series Paper, my favorite for the for the holidays is Stampin' Up!'s Merry Moments.
- Cut a strip the width of the bag and glue it in the center of the bag.
- Then I used the Scallop Punch to punch a piece of Real Red cardstock and adhere to the bottom of the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
- I used the Two Tags Die to cut out the tag with Real Red Cardstock (I love that it scores it, puts the little hole in to tie to the package and a slit to hold the card once it is folded.
- Then I ran it through the Big Shot again using the Petals a Plenty folder to make the incredible texture.
- Stamped "A Merry Little Christmas to You" from the level 2 hostess set Christmas Punch in Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad and then punched it out with the wide oval punch and attached to the tag with a dimensionals. Tied the tag to the handle with gold cord.
- Finished it off by tying 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
- Cut a strip of designer paper the width of the bag and glue it in the center of the bag.
- I stamped and ornament from the Delightful Decorations (pg. 24 Mini Catalog) in Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Classic ink and also 1 in Stampin' Up! Old Olive Classic ink
- Then I punched out the ornaments with the very cool Ornament Punch (pg. 24 Holiday Mini)
- Then I cut the polka dot strip out of the Old Olive ornament and and layered it on the Chocolate Chip ornament.
- Punch a 1/16" hole in the top of the ornament and tie to the bag with Gold Cord
- Finished it off by tying 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Leave a Reply