The One Sheet Wonder has been around for years, it remains as popular today as it was when I first started stamping. At my Diva & Dude Stampers Spectacular Day we made 6 of the 10 cards of the one sheet. You can use a 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock that you have stamped randomly creating a background or use a piece of patterned paper which is what we did. One of the best One Sheet Wonder hand outs I have seen was created by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Kimberly Morris.
Here are the 10 cards I created using her template.
For my One Sheet Wonder Cards I choose the…
- Gingham Garden Designer Paper,
- The Flower Shop Stamp Set & Pansy Punch
- Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Cardstock
- Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
- Gingham Garden Washi Tape
- Oval Collection, Chalk Talk, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Punch Pack Itty Bitty, Scallop Punch, Pansy Punch
- Jewels, Rhinestone and Pearls (colored the pearls click here to see how)
Pick out your favorite stamp set and designer paper and give this awesome technique a try. Or if you prefer stamp a random background to use as your One Sheet Wonder. Have you ever made a card using the One Sheet Wonder?