It's the third Tuesday of the month, which means it is time for another Color Without Borders. Alison and I each create a card using the color palette. This month's color combination is Sweet Sugarplum, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
This little piggy stamp set is so adorable. You will want to take home this little guy for sure! At least this one won't get bigger.
Yesterday our granddaughter texted a picture from her school of two little piggies.
I couldn't help but think of them as I was writing this blog post and thought I would share.
All our daughter and son-in-law need are two little piggies to add to their four children, two golden retrievers, and a cat, LOL.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- The card base is Early Espresso cardstock (4-1/4" x 11") folded in half.
- From the Umbrella Weather Framelits place the two clouds with raindrops below on Very Vanilla cardstock (3-1/2" x 4-3/4") about 1/4" & 3/4" from the top and run through the Big Shot.
- Stamp Wishing You Brighter Days in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the bottom of the Very Vanilla.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla to a piece to a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock (3-1/2" x 4-3/4".
- Adhere the Smoky Slate to a piece of Crumb Cake (3-3/4" x 5") and adhere the Crumb Cake to the card front.
- Stamp the little pig in Tuxedo Black ink and color him in with Sweet Sugarplum ink and an Aqua Painter (how to use Aqua Painters Video Below)
- Cut out the little piggy (yes the old fashion way) and adhere him to the front of the card towards the left-hand side about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp the umbrella and umbrella handle in Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out with the coordinating framelit die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the umbrella to the card front as if the pig is holding it.
- Stamp a sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (4" x 5-1/4") and adhere it to the inside of the card.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>