Can you believe we are 3/4 of the way through another year of cards made using the sketches? I create a lot of cards in the month, and it is so nice to have the design each week to give me a starting point for Sunday's posts.
Don't you love this color palette?
These colors are featured in the Garden Impressions Designer Paper. I would have never thought to put these colors together, but they look great!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurement
- Fold the Melon Mambo cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- With Snail adhesive glue the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Glue the Pacific Point Cardstock at an angle to the center of the card front.
- Stamp three of the large solid circles from the Swirly Bird stamp set in Petal Pink ink.
- Stamp the swirly circles in Calypso Coral on top of the Petal Pink circles.
- Randomly stamp four small flowers in Melon Mambo and two in Pacific Point ink.
- Stamp stems for each flower in Shaded Spruce.
- Stap some leaves in Shades Spruce and some in Soft Sea Foam.
- Stamp the words in Pacific Point ink across the top.
- Embellish the center of each flower with the Calypso Coral brads.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White to the center of the cardfront.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
Current Host Code PUY6A9JQ