Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For June we are using the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. I have paired it with the Rooted in Nature stamp set and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
This paper has an array of exclusive Stampin' Up! colors: Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam! This paper is stunning in person.
Today's card features Piece G from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to create the card base. (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold, 4 1/4" x 11" for top fold).
- Glue piece G in the upper right-hand corner of the Mint Macaron Cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/2").
- Place the Stitched Nested Label Die (3 3/4" long) in the center and cut it out.
- Glue the Mint Macaron cardstock to a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock (3 3/4" x 4 3/4") 1 1/2" from the bottom.
- Tie the Braided Linen Trim around the Early Espresso and tie in a bow at the left-hand edge about
- Glue the Early Espresso cardstock to the center of the cardfront.
- Using the same die cut out a label using Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to the center of the Early Espresso cardstock with dimensionals.
- Color the trunk of the tree stamp using the Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and the Top in Garden Green on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the tree with the coordinating die from the Natures Roots Die and adhere to the center of the Whisper White Label.
- Stamp For You from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set in Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut out with the smallest Stitched Nested Label and adhere to the left of the tree with a dimensional.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3